Rasa Vacation Home,Pantai Cenang
Book via Online Reservations
Rasa Vacation Home is where you can find a room that is luxuriously furnished in Balinese style in Pantai Cenang, Langkawi. Our property contains nine rooms, which each room can accommodate from 2 to four guests.
A five minute walk down the street takes you to the beach, and few more minutes will take you to the shops and world-class dining, spas, souvenirs shop of Cenang's main street. Explore the shopping along the street or take a swim at the family-friendly beach which many water activities like jet skiing, parachuting and banana boat is available.
Back to our hotel, I mean room, they can be accessed by car until the door, which not many in Langkawi. They come with hot shower, television, Astro, balcony, air-conditioned, fridge, dry kitchen, and sofa and of course, Balinese atmosphere. Once you get inside, you will forget that you are in Langkawi. Like any hotel, check out/in is at 12.00 hrs.
We have our own Rasa Restaurant, Langkawi which served Malaysian favourites but you still can see our menu serving other cuisines like western, seafood, Indian and Arabic. Rasa Restaurant is open everyday for breakfast and lunch (0800 – 1500 hrs). We’ll back again for dinner from 18:00 to 23:00 hrs. You may want to see our menu listing to compare price but of course you have to present yourself to taste the taste.
Location: Pantai Cenang.
- Air Conditioning & fans
- Hot Shower
- Television with local channel (Superior Room，Deluxe)
Astro ( Double Deluxe & Double Deluxe Plus)
- In room coffee/tea making facilities
- Iron, hair dryer and sejadah available upon request- subject to
- WIFI-FREE of charges (Open)
- Private balcony.
- Parking lot(at guest own risk )
- Fridge - self fill in (Deluxe & Double Deluxe Plus)
- Bath Tub (Double Deluxe Plus)
Click on photo to see enlarged view.
Rasa Vacation Home - Online Reservations
Accommodation & Price
* All rates quoted are in Malaysia Ringgit
* All room rates are EXCLUDE breakfast.
* All rates are subjects to change without prior notice.
Peak Season : School Holidays , Eve and Public Holiday of Malaysia